Gelezen op http://blog.kissmetrics.com:
Do you want tasty data that helps you grow your business? Of course! Tasty data helps you take action by figuring out how our customers behave. It helps you grow your business.
But we need to keep our data clean.
Unless you’re careful, you can corrupt your Google Analytics data. Your clean tasty data will become dirty not-so-tasty data. Which means you won’t be able to learn anything about your customers.
Here are 5 rules you want to follow to keep your data tasty and delicious:
- Always test your filters before applying them to your main profile
- Use virtual pageviews only when you have to
- Never use campaign URLs for internal marketing
- Keep yourself from being hacked
- Only use the goals that you need
Lees het hele verhaal hier: How to Avoid Corrupting Your Google Analytics Data